Overwhelmed by the high cost of health insurance for a family health insurance?
Health Insurance for couples, families and single parents with dependents can look very different than it did 10 years ago. Depending on a family’s health situation, sometimes it can make sense to put the family on two different health benefit plans to help the family maximize their health benefits, doctor/specialist visits, or reduce their out-of-pocket expenses.
- Would you get more benefit from a PPO or HMO network?
- Do you and your family travel more than 100 miles away from home over a 3 month period?
- Do you go to the doctor more than 4 times a year?
- Do you do your lab work more than twice a year?
- Are you comfortable using Telemedicine DR Visits?
- Do you go to the dentist at least twice a year?
- Do you pay out of pocket for your vision care?
- Are you frustrated that you never seem to finish paying a bill and another one comes along?
Reimagine Benefits can help you customize your family’s health benefit plan so you aren’t paying for what you don’t need.